If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use the Service, but please let us know by emailing at [email protected] so we can try to find a solution. These Terms apply to all or any visitors, users et al. who wish to access or use Service.
2. Communications By using our Service, you comply with subscribe newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at [email protected].
3. Purchases If you would like to get any product or service made available through Service (“Purchase”), you'll be asked to provide certain information relevant to your Purchase including but not limited to, your credit or open-end credit number, the expiration date of your card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you've got the right to use any card(s) or other payment method(s) in reference to any Purchase; which (ii) the knowledge you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
We reserve the proper to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors within the description or price of the merchandise or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the proper to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
5. SubscriptionsSome parts of Service are billed on a subscription basis. You will be billed beforehand on a recurring and periodic basis. Billing cycles are going to be set counting on the sort of subscription plan you decide on when purchasing a Subscription.
At the top of every Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the precise same conditions unless you cancel it or Oxdora I Tech cancels it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal either through your online account management page or by contacting [email protected] customer support team
A valid payment method is required to process the payment for your subscription. You shall provide Oxdora I Tech with accurate and complete billing information that may include but not limited to full name, address, state, postal or zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize Oxdora I Tech to charge all Subscription fees incurred through your account to any such payment instruments.
If automatic billing fails to occur for any reason, Oxdora I Tech reserves the right to terminate your access to the Service with immediate effect.
6. Free TrialOxdora I Tech may, at its sole discretion, offer a Subscription with a free trial for a limited period of your time .
You may be required to enter your billing information so as to check in for free of charge Trial.
If you enter your billing information when signing up for free of charge Trial, you'll not be charged by Oxdora I Tech until Free Trial has expired. On the Judgment Day of Free test period, unless you cancelled your Subscription, you'll be automatically charged the applicable Subscription fees for the sort of Subscription you've got selected.
At any time and all of sudden, Oxdora I Tech reserves the proper to (i) modify Terms of Service of Free Trial offer, or (ii) cancel such Free Trial offer.
7. Fee ChangesOxdora I Tech, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the top of the then-current Billing Cycle.
Oxdora I Tech will provide you with an inexpensive prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to offer you a chance to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective.
Your continued use of Service after Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
8. RefundsWe issue refunds for Contracts within 15 days of the first purchase of the Contract.
9. ContentContent found on or through this Service are the property of Oxdora I Tech or used with permission. you'll not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use our Content, whether in whole or partially , for commercial purposes or for private gain, without express advance written permission from us.
10. Prohibited UsesYou may use Service just for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree to not use Service:
Additionally, you agree not to:
11. AnalyticsWe may use third-party Service Providers to watch and analyze the utilization of our Service.
12. No Use By MinorsService is meant just for access and use by individuals a minimum of eighteen (18) years old. By accessing or using Service, you warrant and represent that you simply are a minimum of eighteen (18) years aged and with the complete authority, right, and capacity to enter into this agreement and abide by all of the terms and conditions of Terms. If you're not a minimum of eighteen (18) years old, you're prohibited from both the access and usage of Service.
13. AccountsWhen you create an account with us, you guarantee that you simply are above the age of 18, which the knowledge you provide us is accurate, complete, and current in the least times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may end in the immediate termination of your account on Service.
You are liable for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You comply with accept responsibility for any and every one activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. you want to notify us immediately upon becoming conscious of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that's not lawfully available to be used , a reputation or trademark that's subject to any rights of another person or entity aside from you, without appropriate authorization. you'll not use as a username any name that's offensive, vulgar or obscene.
We reserve the proper to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
14. propertyService and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and can remain the exclusive property of Oxdora I Tech and its licensors. Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of and foreign countries. Our trademarks might not be utilized in reference to any product or service without the prior written consent of Oxdora I Tech.
15. Copyright PolicyWe respect the property rights of others. it's our policy to reply to any claim that Content posted on Service infringes on the copyright or other property rights of a person or entity.
If you're a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of 1, and you think that the copyrighted work has been copied during a way that constitutes infringement of copyright, please submit your claim via email to [email protected], with the topic line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim an in-depth description.
You may be held in charge of damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through Service on your copyright.
16. Error Reporting and FeedbackYou may provide us either directly at [email protected] or via third party sites and tools with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters associated with our Service (“Feedback”). You acknowledge and agree that: (i) you shall not retain, acquire or assert any property right or other right, title or interest in or to the Feedback; (ii) Company may have development ideas almost like the Feedback; (iii) Feedback doesn't contain tip or proprietary information from you or any third party; and (iv) Company isn't under any obligation of confidentiality with reference to the Feedback. within the event the transfer of the ownership to the Feedback isn't possible thanks to applicable mandatory laws, you grant Company and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, sub-licensable, unlimited and perpetual right to use (including copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute and commercialize) Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
17. Links to Other internet sitesOur Service may contain links to 3rd party internet sites or services that aren't owned or controlled by Oxdora I Tech.
Oxdora I Tech has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party internet sites or services. We don't warrant the offerings of any of those entities/individuals or their websites.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR imagined to BE CAUSED BY OR IN reference to USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY internet sites OR SERVICES.
WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND PRIVACY POLICIES OF ANY THIRD-PARTY internet sites OR SERVICES that you simply VISIT.
18. Disclaimer of WarrantyTHESE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY COMPANY ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, on THE OPERATION OF THEIR SERVICES, OR the knowledge, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED THEREIN. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE of those SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED FROM US IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
NEITHER COMPANY NOR a person related to COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH reference to THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANYONE related to COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES are going to be ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS are going to be CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SERVER that creates IT AVAILABLE ARE freed from VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING doesn't AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH can't be EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
19. Limitation of LiabilityEXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, you'll HOLD US AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, HOWEVER IT ARISES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES and every one RELATED COSTS AND EXPENSES OF LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION, OR AT TRIAL OR ON APPEAL, IF ANY, WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION OR ARBITRATION IS INSTITUTED), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN reference to THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM for private INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS, STATUTES, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, albeit COMPANY HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF the likelihood OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF there's LIABILITY FOUND ON THE a part of COMPANY, it'll BE LIMITED TO the quantity purchased THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THERE BE CONSEQUENTIAL OR exemplary damages. SOME STATES don't ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, therefore the PRIOR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION might not APPLY TO YOU.
20. TerminationWe may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of Terms.
If you would like to terminate your account, you'll simply discontinue using Service.
All provisions of Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
21. Governing LawThese Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Bangladesh, which governing law applies to agreement without reference to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms won't be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of those Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of those Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the whole agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we'd have had between us regarding Service.
22. Changes To ServiceWe reserve the proper to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we offer via Service, in our sole discretion all of sudden . we'll not be liable if for any reason all or any a part of Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Service, or the whole Service, to users, including registered users.
23. Amendments To TermsWe may amend Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. it's your responsibility to review these Terms periodically.
Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of revised Terms means you accept and comply with the changes. you're expected to see this page frequently so you're conscious of any changes, as they're binding on you.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you comply with be bound by the revised terms. If you are doing not comply with the new terms, you're not authorized to use Service.
24. Waiver And SeverabilityNo waiver by Company of any term or condition set forth in Terms shall be deemed an extra or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of the other term or condition, and any failure of Company to say a right or provision under Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such the remaining provisions of Terms will continue fully force and effect.
25. AcknowledgementBY USING SERVICE OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY US, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE that you simply HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND comply with BE BOUND BY THEM.
26. Special AnnouncementsGraphic Design:
26. Contact UsPlease send your feedback, comments, requests for technical support by email: [email protected]